Both born and raised in South Dakota, Didi graduated summa cum laude from Stephens College with a BFA degree in Theatre Arts, while Andy graduated summa cum laude from CU with honors in Political Science. We moved to Edwards in 2005, and now reside in Eagle with our sons Waterson and Livingston.
Didi joined Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate in 2006 in the Bachelor Gulch office. In 2010 she had the opportunity to move to the Solaris office in Vail Village, and in 2014 joined the Eagle office location. Andy joined Didi in 2015.
Working and living in the Vail Valley is a dream, and we are excited to offer our local market knowledge spanning from East Vail to Gypsum to our customers valley-wide. In the winter we can be found skiing and snowshoeing, while in the summer you’ll see us biking, hiking, and playing outside with the boys and the family dog.
Whether you are looking to find the perfect mountain home for yourself and your family to enjoy the Vail Valley lifestyle, or you have decided to sell your home, we will provide the highest level of service and surpass your expectations.
DESIGNATIONS & AWARDS
- National Association of Realtors® Member
- Vail Board of Realtors Member
- Residential Real Estate Council Member
- RSPS Resort & Second Property Specialist.
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents.
- Vail Pro The Vail Pro Designation involves industry knowledge, local history and current events affecting our community.
- SSFRE Company Service Award 2009
- SSFRE Innovation Award 2010
- SSFRE Rising Star Award 2015
- SSFRE Team Spirit Award 2016