Dearest customers and friends,
We recognize that this is a challenging and unprecedented time in our society. We wanted to let you all know that we remain deeply committed to the safety of our clients, teams, and communities. We are humbled by your trust and loyalty in us, and we take that responsibility seriously. We remain hard at work for our clients and are taking the necessary steps to ensure we continue to provide the best customer service possible during this time of uncertainty.
- Social Distancing – While our physical office locations will be closed for the utmost protection of our community, all of our brokers, staff and corporate teams are working from home during this time. This does not change our commitment to our work of providing great service to our customers.
- Constant Contact – We are always available via phone or email 7 days a week. Contact information for all of our Brokers is available on our website.
- Working Remotely – We’re in the Cloud! SSF is fully prepared to work remotely by utilizing Microsoft 365 and Teams software. Our teams are able to stay connected by using video conferencing capabilities for trainings and meetings, chat for constant team communication and online access to all our tools and resources.
- Video Training and Meetings – Our brokers and support teams will continue to meet via phone calls and video calls, our broker development and education programs will continue and we will stay apprised of and educate our customers on all market changes.
- Closings – Our in-house closing team has coordinated with local title companies and entities and are continuing as usual with modified procedures including e-signing and limiting those that need to meet in person, if at all.
- Open Houses & Showings – We recommend all our sellers contact their broker about preferences regarding open houses and showings. As always, we will continue to market all listings in the best possible way and will, of course, maintain all safety and cleanliness measures necessary.
- Virtual Resources for Buyers – we continue to help our buyers through their purchase decisions and closings. Our website is the #1 resource for all virtual tours and videos available for viewing properties before scheduling a showing with one of our brokers.
We are also saddened by what we know is a hard time for our local small business owners who usually operate on small margins. Please consider supporting them during this time by grabbing a to-go order from your favorite restaurant or buying a gift certificate from your favorite spa, coffee shop, movie theater, etc and plan on using it the next time you are in town!
Our customers and our community are the heart of our company, and we look forward to welcoming you and continuing to serve you.
-Your friends at Slifer Smith & Frampton Real Estate