Sometimes simple details can make all the difference in how your home is viewed and experienced. Here are 5 easy interior design tips to help bring your home to life:
- Add a pop of color – Bringing in color is the easiest way to bring a dramatic & dynamic appeal to your space.
- Cozy things up with a throw & a few decorative pillows – Adding texture and color is a fool-proof way to making a room feel finished.
- Hang up some art – Bring yourself into your home by hanging up pieces that resonate with you.
- Turn on the fire – An instant way to make a home feel inviting and warm.
- Bring in the Sherpa – Jazz up any room by adding a shag rug, not only is it cozy but it is sure to make a statement.
Written by Melissa Janelli using photos of Dillon Bay in Corinthian Hill Condo #201C